- October 2013, CasinoFest: Multi day workshops on analytics
- January 2013,
San Diego, CA: Presentation at WME internal conferance
- November 2012, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- SAGSE Conference, Big Data, Visual Analytics. http://www.monografie.com/sagse_bsas/ingles/index.php?s=lugar
2012, San Diego, CA - TribalNet, BI-Data, Data, Data: Best Practices, Successes and Lessons Learned. http://www.tribalnetonline.com/
2012, Washington, Teradata Partners Large-Scale Human Genome Analytics , Sunday Octg 21 08:00 AM
EST, Room: Maryland C
- September 2012, Paris, France - Slot Summit, Data Analysis: How to
optimize the casino floor
- July 2012, San Diego, CA - TDWI, Big Data At Sabre Airline Systems
2012, Las Vegas, NV - Gaming Technology Summit, Keynote Speaker: How to evolve as a successful, intelligent
- June 2012, Niagara Falls, Ontario- Canadian Gaming Summit, War Room
Managers: What they do and why you need one.
- November 2011, Montreal BI - 10 Best Practices for Faster
Analytics using Super Graphics, http://www.salonbi.com/conferences/visual-analytics.html
- August 2011,
San Diego, CA - Summer 2011 TDWI World Conference: Overcoming Information Overload
with Best Practices in Data
- October 2011 - Booth presentation at G2E in Las Vegas
2011 - RSL, Melbourne, Advanced Visualization. http://www.industrydataonline.com/club-data-online-blog/item/150-leading-gaming-analyst-speaks-at-rsl-conference.html
2011 - 3rd Genome Informatics Alliance (GIA), Verona, Italy. Advanced
Visualization applied to the human genome
- May 2011 - CasinoFest 2011, Multi Game Analysis
2011 - CasinoFest 2011, Three Big Analytical Questions
- April 2011 - TDWI World Conference
Washington 4 hour workshop on "Overcoming Information Overload with Best Practices in Data Visualization"
2011 - TDWI San Diego Chapter: 10 Best Practices of Data Visualization
- February 2011 -
TDWI San Diego Chapter: Big Data from The Trenches
- February 2011 - TDWI Las Vegas brief presentation
on hyper advanced analytics ( Thanks to Mark Madsen and Jon Van Dougen)
- December 2010 - CDOL Workshop:
Teaching critical questions in gaming analytics
- November 2010 - Exhibiting BIS² at Partners
- November 2010 - Exhibiting BIS² at G2E
- August 2010 - TDWI Executive
Summit San Diego: 10 Best Practices of Visualization, http://events.tdwi.org/Events/San-Diego-BI-Executive-Summit-2010/Sessions/Monday/Ten-Best-Practices-for-Effective-Visualization.aspx
2010 -TDWI World Conference San Diego: http://events.tdwi.org/Events/San-Diego-World-Conference-2010/Sessions/Sunday/Overcoming-Information-Overload.aspx
2010 - CasinoFest TCP/IP network in gaming:
- August 2010 - CasinoFest workshop on key analytical
challenges in gaming: http://www.casinofest.org/slotacademy.html
- April 2010 - NIGA exhibiting with
- February 2010 - Exhibiting BIS² at TWDI in Las Vegas
- November 2009
- Podcast at BBBT, http://boulderbibraintrust.org/podcasts/11_2009_cardno.html
- October 2009 - Podcast
at Partners, http://www.b-eye-network.com/listen/11806
- October 2009 - Keynote at Partners In Washington
DC on: "Data Visualization"
- October 2009 - Partners In Washington DC Workshop on: "Geospatial
- June 2009 - TDWI In Munich 4 hour workshop on: "Visual Analytics"
- June 2009 - TDWI In Munich 4 hour workshop on: "Market Basket Analysis"
2009 - TDWI webinar: "How to aim super graphics"
- January 2009 - b-eye-network
webinar "Is Spatial Data Locked Out Of Your Data Warehouse?"
- November 2008-TDWI In Amsterdam
4 Hour workshop on: "Visual Analytics”
- September 2008-Casino Enterprise Magazine's Casino
Fest: "Visual Analytics and Remotely Configured Floors"
- September 2008-Casino Enterprise
Magazine's Casino Fest: "Beyond Network Gaming: What is Next?"
- September 2008-Casino Enterprise
Magazine's Casino Fest: "TCP/IP Networking"
- June 2007-TDWI In Budapest 4 hour workshop
on "Overcoming Information Overload with Best Practices in Data Visualization"
- April 2007-NorthCentral
Teradata User Group, Minneapolis, MN-Guest Speaker: “Enterprise Data Visualization –Driving Dollars”
2007-Association of Information Technology Professionals –Las Vegas, NV; Guest of Honor and Key Note Speaker
- March 2007-SouthEast Teradata User Group, Atlanta, GA -Guest Speaker: “Enterprise Data Visualization”
2007-Central Teradata User Group, St. Louis, MO-Guest Speaker: “Enterprise Data Visualization”
2007-West Coast Teradata User Group, San Francisco, CA-Invited Speaker: “Enterprise Data Visualization and
- September 2006-Teradata Partners 2006, Orlando FL -4 hour workshop in conjunction
with Stephen Brobst, CIO Teradata to an audience of Teradata Users
- September 2006-Teradata Partners
2006, Orlando FL- Speaker “Turning your Data into Dollars”
- May 2006-Southern Gaming
Summit, Tunica Mississippi “CRM: It’s Not Just for the Big Guys”
- May 2006-Gaming
Technology Summit, Henderson, NV “Panel Discussion- Data Visualization”
Many of these presentations
have been with other speakers.